Power grid corporation of india ltd recruitment 2016 – Apply Now
Company Name : Power Grid Corporation of India Ltd
Name of the post :
2.Diploma Trainee (Electrical)
B.Com / Diploma in Electrical Engineering from recognized Technical board/institute with not less than 70% marks for UR and pass marks for SC
Maximum Age (As on 15-07-2016): 27 years to 33 years
Application Fees : Fees : Rs. 300/- + Bank Charges : Rs. 60/- , SC/ST/PwD/Ex-SM/Departmental candidates need not pay the Application Fee regardless of the post being reserved for them or not.
Selection Process: The selection process will comprise of Written Test & Computer Skill Test.
Application Fees: Fees for Post Code 01 :- Rs. 200/-,Fees for Post Code 02 :- Rs. 300/-
1. Only Indian Nationals who have attained the age of 18 years and above are eligible to apply.
2. Before applying, the candidate should ensure that he / she fulfills the eligibility criteria and other norms mentioned in this advertisement.
3. For the Un-reserved (UR) vacancy, SC/ST/OBC (NCL)/ PwD candidates can apply subject to meeting with all general standards of eligibility.
4. All eligibility qualification should be recognized in India and from a recognized Institution/ Board/ Council/ University.
5. Mere submission of application does not guarantee the adequacy of candidature for being considered for further selection process.
How to Apply :
1. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online by logging on to Career section – Job opportunities
2. Applicants are advised to take a print out of the submitted online application and note down the user ID and password generated at the time of online registration. On further announcement of dates for the written test, the eligible candidates shall download Admit cards from the above website for appearing in the test. In case the candidate qualifies the written test and is called for computer skill test/Trade test ( As applicable), they shall furnish the downloaded application at the time of Computer skill test/Trade test(as applicable)/ at the time of joining(where Trade Test /Computer skill test are not prescribed) along with the following documents in original as well as one set of self attested photocopies of documents in support of their identity, age, essential qualification, caste, disability, ex – serviceman. The list of documents which are acceptable as proofs of above are as follows:
a)Valid Identity Proof: Passport / Driving License / UID/ Adhaar card/ Voter ID/College ID/ Employee ID
b) Date of Birth: X class mark sheet/ Birth Certificate
i. Detail Mark sheets of all the semesters/years of the essential qualification
ii. Degree/Diploma certificate
d) Caste / Disability/ Domicile/ Discharge certificate as applicable in the prescribed GOI format issued by competent authority
Closing date of online submission of application : 15.07.2016
About Us :
POWERGRID is assisting in Gov’t of India activities related to Smart Grid in Transmission and Distribution in the country by operating the Secretariat of prestigious ‘Indian Smart Grid Task Force’ (ISGTF) forum.
Leadership initiative for implementation of Smart Grid technology in integration of Renewable, Transmission, Distribution and utilization of consumer information.